Be a globally recognized B-School for professional excellence by creating an inclusive ecosystem for
our stakeholders to engage with businesses and society.
1. Facilitate contextual management education by providing a conducive environment for learning and industry
relevant skill training.
2. Nurture research culture which addresses business and social concerns to provide suitable remedial measures.
3. Promote institute-industry interface and alumni connect on a continual basis
4. Enhance employability skills relevant to industry needs and attributes which are highly valued by
5.Offering value added courses backed by experiential learning to develop entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs
and critical thinkers
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
1. To transform students as effective professionals, who are self-aware and possess leadership, and effective communication skills.
2. To demonstrate an understanding of ethical issues and dilemmas that businesses often face.
3. To apply knowledge and skills to solve business problems,
4. To possess the skills required to integrate concepts from various disciplines to identify and develop business strategies and lead effectively in a team-based environment.
5. To equip students with skills to drive entrepreneurship initiatives either on their own or within
organizations where they are employed.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
1. Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
2. Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
3. Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
4. Ability to understand , analyze and communicate global, economic , legal, and ethical aspects of business.
5. Ability to lead themseves and others in the achievement of organizational goals , contributing effectively
to a team environment.